I’m having Trouble loading the filament
Connecting to your MakerBot Replicator+ via Wi-Fi
Via MakerBot Print:
Locate the USB cable that came with your MakerBot Replicator+.
Insert the USB-B end of the cable into the port on the side of your Replicator+ and insert the USB-A end of the cable into one of the USB ports on your computer. We do not recommend connecting with USB hubs or extension cords.
Power on your printer and open MakerBot Print on your computer.
The Replicator+ will show up under Printers. Select it to access the Printer’s menu.
Select Utilities > Network Preferences.
Select your Wi-Fi network from the drop down menu and input your password.
Once connected to the Wifi network, disconnect your USB cable. You are now successfully connected via your network.
Via MakerBot Mobile:
- Open the MakerBot Mobile App and log in with your credentials on your mobile device.
- For iOS users, tap Add a Printer.
- For Android users, tap the Printers icon, or tap the Navigation button and tap Printers.
- You will be taken to the My Printers screen, which will list any saved printers and will allow you to connect to new printers.
- For iOS users, tap Add+.
- For Android users, tap Add a printer or tap the Floating Action Button to add a printer then tap Connect to a Networked Printer.
- Scroll through the list of available printers already connected on the specified network and tap on a printer.
- You will see an information screen which lists the name of the printer, the printer type, and the printer IP address. Once you have found the correct printer, tap Use This Printer.
- Push the dial on the MakerBot Replicator+ control panel to authenticate the connection. On the MakerBot Mobile App, you will see the live camera feed and print state from the MakerBot Replicator+.
Click here for more information.