How to Connect
Enabling and setting up Wi-Fi can only be done through the USB connection. To enable and set up the Wi-Fi connection for your MakerBot Replicator Mini, follow these steps:
- Make sure your computer is connected to your Wi-Fi network and your MakerBot Replicator Mini is on.
- Locate the USB cable that came with your MakerBot Replicator Mini. Insert the USB-B end of the cable into the port on the side of your MakerBot Replicator Mini and insert the USB-A end of the cable into one of the USB ports on your computer.
- Make sure MakerBot Print is open and running.
- Go to the Printer Monitor Panel and select your printer.
- Select Utilities.
- Select the Network Preferences tab.
- Make sure the Enable Wi-Fi box is checked. Select your Wi-Fi network from the drop-down menu, enter your password and click Connect. Your MakerBot Replicator will connect to your Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB Cable.
- Go to the Add a Printer panel and select Add a Network Printer. Then select your printer by name.
To disable Wi-Fi, connect MakerBot Print to your MakerBot 3D printer via USB cable. Then de-select the Enable Wi-Fi checkbox in the Network Preferences tab under Utilities
Still Need Help?
Click here for help troubleshooting.